Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Greetings from the Future

Konichiwa!
How's everything back in the ol' U.S. of A.
I decided to start a blog of my new life here in Japan; so my friends and family back in America, and anyone else who cares, can see what I am up too. It will also save me the time of sending everyone emails all the time; I am too lazy for that.
I have wanted to do this since I arrived in Japan but my computer had died on the voyage over which hindered that idea. But now that we have the internet hooked up in our apartment and a laptop it is time for my idea to flourish.
So I am going to update this blog as often as possible with pictures, journal entries, drawings, etc. of my life over here. Enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lou Mazzella said...

Woo hoo! Glad to see you're back up and running.
-Lou

8:34 PM  
Blogger Ben Granoff said...

YOU TAKE OFF SHOE!! BOW BEFORE ORUKU SAKI!!!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

show me your pancake !!!!!

2:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You got good shit!!
Keep update your blog!
Have fun!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home